Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Never Miss a Post!

Hi again everyone! I just realized that I didn't have the Follow by Email activated on this blog. Well, that is now available on the top, right side of the blog. I'm not sure how this got overlooked as I have that activated on all of my other blogs.

Anyway, it's very simple to use. You just need to type your email address into the field and click submit. Then every time we post you will receive an email with the post and never miss a message. If you prefer to read from the blog, there's a link that will take you directly to the post on the blog.

The emails are delivered via Feedburner which respects your privacy. You won't receive any third party emails meaning you won't be inundated with junk mail. I receive notification this way from many blogs and I haven't had any issues yet. I'm also thinking I can have a contest with this feature at some point too. So follow and let's see what happens!

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com