Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dawn's First Tote - Simple Tote

Dawn made this tote using our Simple Tote pattern. This was Dawn's very first tote! Below is what she had to say about the pattern in an online forum post . Thanks Dawn for the kind words. I can't wait to see how your next ones turn out.

"I'll admit that I was intimidated by looking at the pattern. Once I got started though, there was no stopping me, it was so much fun and her pattern ROCKED! So if you've been thinking of making a tote, and scared too, visit Sew Practical, her patterns are so easy to follow! I'd say all in all, I had it complete in 3-4 hours. Once you get the hang of it though, it should be a bit quicker."

You can find the pattern at the following link. http://sewpractical.blogspot.com/2007/11/simple-tote-creations.html


http://www.sewpractical.com/