Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Traditional Quilt Parade 1

I also do traditional quilting from time to time and thought I'd show you some photos of those as well.

http://www.sewpractical.com/
http://www.ecraftclasses.com/

This first set of pictures is the first traditional quilt I ever made.I hand quilted the leaf motif onto the large squares. The rest was machine quilted. I also made matching pillows and pillow shams as you can see.





Below is an appliqued quilt I made for the annual St. Jude/Hancock Fabric contest.



I made this pink and white quilt and pillow sham for my mother-in-law.






This was a special order dining room ensemble.




Another special order - I made four sets of the curtains, the tablecloth, placemats and 8 pillow covers like the one in the rocking chair on the left.


Customer pieced - I machine quilted this for her.