Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sew Practical Projects and Plans

Good morning everyone! I'm just taking a few minutes to breathe this morning before I head to the sewing machine. Before I begin on my last couple of week's journey and discuss my plans for the next week, I want you to know that I hope to get a few Halloween classes ready for you soon.  The quilt top I told you all about just a couple of weeks ago still isn't finished. I keep running into snags and there are so many other projects I want to complete, so that quilt has gone on the back burner for a while. Anyway, I'm working on shower curtains this week. I had wanted to get a tote or two finished but as always, life is busy and those likely won't even get started this week. I know life will be busy through about the middle of next week with newsletters, housework, cleaning out the basement/garage, a family reunion and our older son's 21st birthday dinner on the Fourth of July so I'm hoping an early start today and tomorrow will allow me to finish those two shower curtains. After posting quickly to the remainder of my blogs, the sewing will begin.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com