Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Marbled Rose Stained Glass Quilt Top

Here's the link to my post at one of my other blogs. http://ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/2012/08/marbled-rose-stained-glass-quilt-top.html

I'm really very proud of it given that the instructions were virtually impossible to follow and I messed up on my own a couple of times. Anyway, it will be put away until I have time to quilt it. I hope to get to that within about two years. That may seem like a while but actually that will be fast if I get to it in that time with all the other quilt tops I need to finish and quilt as well. Ü

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com