Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Light the WICK

I noticed that many of you are clicking on the image on the right to read our posts at the WICK. I just wanted to let you know that I have a new post today you may be interested in. The Cross in Each of Us is a lesson about cross shaped protein that exists in all of us.

I am being led to create free craft and sewing patterns for that site, so you may want to sign up to receive our new posts via email so you won't miss those and other frequent posts at that blog. You will see the "Follow by Email" sign up on the left side of the screen at the link provided above. I am looking forward to serving you at the WICK as God's plans unfold.

www.womeninchristourking.blogspot.com

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com