Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Online Craft Show is Coming

I thought I would drop by quickly to let you know that we're still here but have been busy preparing for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday EZ Craft Show that will begin Thanksgiving night. All I can tell you right now is that we will have a  nice selection of items and great deals. Items will include homemade Christmas decorations and items for gift giving. I'll post more information as details are provided to us.

I hope all of you are doing well. It seems like it takes forever for me to get here to post lately. I do hope to have new tutorials/patterns/classes soon. I have had so many new ideas while I've been working on these projects so please don't give up on me.



Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com