Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jesus Latch Hook Project is Half Way Finished

I'm very happy to announce that I am finally half way finished with the Jesus latch hook rug project. To date I have latch hooked 7,575 two inch pieces of yarn onto the project canvas. It has taken just over a month to get to the half way mark. Again I don't work on it daily so that is pretty good time. I'm going to take a break for a week or two then I'll get to work on the other half which happens to be require another 7,575 pieces of yarn. It is so long that I have to fold it in half lengthwise to work on it. Thanks for taking a peek.



Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com