Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Christmas and Fall Patterns coming soon!

I have many new pattern ideas I want to get onto paper and worked up into prototypes as quickly as possible. For the most part, these are fall and Christmas patterns. I may be able to sneak a few every day patterns in there. I'm very excited to have the creative juices flowing once more. As quickly as possible means between housework, outdoor activities, annual checkups, laundry, meals, dishes, and everything else life throws at me. But I think I should have at least a couple of hours a day, three or four days a week to work on these. With that being said, I hope to have at least two new patterns/classes by the end of the month. More would be great! But more is doubtful.

I will announce them here in this blog and in my newsletter.

Want to see my latest finished project?  You can check it out at this link:  http://ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/2014/07/hummingbird-paint-by-number-is-finished.html.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com