Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Friday, September 12, 2014

No new patterns yet

Good morning!

I thought I should drop by with a quick report. I'm sorry to say there are no new patterns or classes to offer. The ideas are there and I have written them down. But time is not available to follow through. I have been getting up earlier hoping I will be able to get to them but I'm still having trouble getting to my pattern making. I haven't even worked on any purchased projects in over two weeks.

On top of home education lessons with our son, routine housework and yard work, laundry, making our meals, taking care of the cat, writing my book, keeping up with my blogs, and performing duties for my part-time job, I have started applying for jobs on oDesk which requires taking skills tests to prove ones' self, and I am taking online writing courses. I have tests at the end of each online lesson. I have taken four oDesk tests so far and have 13 more I want to take. Some skills can't be tested but I need to practice anyway. So I'm working diligently to get ahead on some of this and hope to have some evenings free for pattern making soon. It sounds hectic but I am loving every minute of this. I jump start each day by reading the bible, praying and doing at least 10 minutes of exercises.

What have you been up to? How do you start your days?

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com