Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, March 16, 2015

New Valances and Curtains

Hi everyone,

I actually have another craft update. Those are normally far and few between recently. But I have been busy on a couple of sewing projects the last couple of months, which equates to about two to four hours each weekend. Below are a few pictures of the finished projects.

This is one of the 14 valances I made. It's hard to see in the
picture but they do have a cute little wave along the bottom.


Here is the stack of 14 valances and four pillow covers.

The valances were double lined.


Here is the front of one valance.
They finished at 40 inches by 9 inches.


The cat liked to chew on the blinds in her room.


So I finally took those down and made her a set of curtains.


The curtains are made from this adorable cat fabric from Hobby Lobby.
My husband bought it for me on March 7 and I actually made
the curtains on March 13 and 14. 


Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com