Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

First Updates of 2016

Wow! I have been busy putting together a to-do calendar and to-do social media posts for the first couple of months. I hope to do more crafting this year. Lists are very helpful reminders to give me the jump-start I need.

First of all, I am still working on the cat lap quilt I started working on before Thanksgiving. I was very busy cooking and cleaning for the holidays so not much has been accomplished on that project. But I have slowly gotten back to work on it and have hopes of finishing the quilt by mid-February.

Next, I am going to start free blog classes on our E Craft Classes blog. Drop by and see what our first class will be about. You may recall that, not long ago, I was going to sell ECC and the ECC and Sew Practical domains. Well, I have changed my mind. I enjoy crafting and sharing what I know with others so I guess I'm here to stay for a while. So, I hope you will continue to drop by from time to time to check out my projects and other updates.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com