Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, August 29, 2016

New Cute Pink and Red Fabric and Back to Etsy

Hi! How have you been this last week? I hope you're all doing great!

Well, wouldn't you know? We went to Walmart the other day - it was the first time we had been in a while - and I found this darling fabric to add to my already too abundant stash. So I've prayed about how I can turn this fabric addiction into something positive instead of something that is just lying around in a closet, in a cabinet or on a dresser. So, instead of trying to use all of this for a quilt somewhere down the road, I'm going to make shower curtains with matching tissue box and toilet paper roll covers from some of it. Some of it will become pillowcases. We'll even have classes over at www.ecraftclasses.blogspot.com for those of you who want to learn to sew these things. I will announce those links here when those are available. Below is the newest fabric.



For those who don't sew, I'm going to be selling these items on Etsy at ridiculously low prices. I am actually going to start relisting some older items at greatly reduced prices as well as some of my patterns. I'll be back next week for more news about that. If you'd like, you can start watching for those items to show up this week at the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MomandPopCraft. I'll talk to you all next week.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com