Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, November 7, 2016

Please Vote on Election Day, A Few Craft Updates

Tomorrow is elections day! If you didn't participate in early voting, please vote tomorrow, November 8, 2016.

I did vote early, so I have been crafting away my anxieties. I have done quite a bit more on the Halloween cross stitch. I'll try to have an updated photo in a couple of weeks - hopefully a finished photo. : )  I found the Holy Family cross stitch I won on Ebay 15 years ago or longer. I'll start on that one once I'm finished with the Halloween project. I also finished cutting out the new quilting patterns for the Christmas quilt. I bought some Juniper colored thread (you can read about that at http://ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/2016/11/selecting-thread-for-hand-quilting.html) to start quilting on that this afternoon. Yay! I'm excited to finally have everything ready for that project. I just hope the thread will be strong enough.  I'll have a picture of the quilt progress in a couple of weeks as well.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com