Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Newest Projects! March 28, 2017

Oh my goodness! I have been having a blast cutting circles for yo-yos with my new circle cutter hubby bought me and cutting squares. I'm trying to downsize some old fabric stash. Here are some quick pics I took. I'll have links to these new items as soon as I get better images and all my detailed instructions to list these on Etsy.

These embroidered pieces in the first four images were wrapped up in a piece of fabric. I decided I didn't like the fabric and was getting ready to toss it when I decided to unwrap it. I had completely forgotten about buying these several years ago off of Ebay - probably about 10 years ago. A few of them in the fourth picture still need to be embroidered. So, I'll do that eventually. But you can see these appear to be very old by the stains on them. I can't tell if the flowers were traced on with a pen or if they were iron-on images.




 
Below is my new circle cutter! Yay! That really cuts down on the time it takes to cut circles for yo-yos.

 
Some circles and squares I've been cutting.


 
A few yo-yos I've made from these circles I've been cutting.



As you may remember my telling you a while back, I'm cleaning out closets too. The closet in the craft room is the last closet left. I hope to start working in there this week. Then, I'll be able to list and relist some other items on Etsy as I find those in that closet. I'm going to list everything as low as possible. So, watch for those coming features!

Thanks for dropping by today.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com