Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Project Updates for June 13, 2017

I finished a few more flowers on my Mason/Ball Jar cross stitch project. Only three jars of flowers to go. It took me about a month to finish the two on the far right, so I think I'll put that project away for a while and come back to it in a month or so after I work on something else.

 
 
I also bought the Garden Snails quilt pattern below a couple of months ago. It is so cute! So, hopefully, I can start a quilt top or two from that pattern soon.
 
 
 
Over the course of the next month, I really need to work on my quilt with the homespun Christmas trees on the front. I have fallen way behind on that due to working on other craft projects, an increase in Upwork work, cleaning out closets, listing and relisting Etsy items (198 right now and more to add) and having three cold viruses already this year. How are your craft projects coming along?
 
Thanks for dropping by today.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com