Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Latest in Crafts

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd drop by and show you some of my latest projects. Life gets very busy this time of the year with a little extra housework and more family get-togethers for the holidays. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why.

I made this plain corn husk wreath for an Etsy customer a couple of weeks ago so she can decorate it her way.

This is an update of the paint by number painting I've been working on the last couple of months. I've put it away now and hope to get back to it after Christmas.

Do you remember this? I started working on this cross stitch project of the Holy Family with an Angel last Christmas. I'm going to work on it now through Christmas 2017. I'll show updates as I progress.


Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com