Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Simply Making Life

I have moved to www.SimplyMakingLife.com. I hope you'll join me for not only crafting fun but life fun. Simply Making Life is about inspiration and helping other women in all areas of our lives. I want to help make living easier for all of us. So, come on over. I've been posting to my new site regularly since 2020 just as the pandemic was taking hold of the U.S. and women needed something positive to turn to. Side dishes, exercises, crafting, Jesus, positive thinking, free e-books - all of this and more live at my newest website. It's hard to believe that it's already been over 3 years since I started that website. Drop by when you get a chance.

Have a nice day!