Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Rag Quilt Tutorial Coming Soon

I've been working on a rag quilt tutorial with an Easter-like theme but it can be used any time of the year based on what it will be used for.  This has also prompted a new pattern or class idea for a totally different project. So many ideas are in my head right now and so little time to follow through as quickly as I'd like. I just wanted to drop by this afternoon since it has been a while since I've had an update to post. Check back soon as I'll have these and a few more patterns/tutorials/classes ready shortly.

http://www.sewpractical.com/