Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Heart Wreath Latch Hook Project Finished

I finally finished my first latch hook project. Yay! This is such a cheap, fun and easy craft. I'm not sure yet whether this will be combined with more 12" x 12" projects to make a rug or if it will be framed or become a pillow. My husband picked out a larger project that he wants me to make and frame for him. I will have pictures of that and other kits I ordered over the weekend.

I will definitely come up with some of my own small projects to share as classes with all of you. This 12" x 12" project took me about a month to complete because of life naturally taking place. So I want you all to have a few small projects you can finish in a weekend despite life's little interruptions.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com 
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com