Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Termite Repairs Almost Complete

It has certainly been a busy few days. But all that's left to do now is to paint over the repairs from the termite damage then I can get back to my real crafts. I am so grateful the repairs were finished as quickly as they were. Hubby and son did a great job.


Above, the door and window area are completely spackled and sanded. What a mess. The whole house was covered in the dust created by the sanding. I had to clean many nooks and crannies. Below is a small sample of what window sills, drapes, blinds, wires, furniture and everything else looked like for a couple of days. It looks so much better now.

Before dusting

After dusting

The living room is slowly looking better with all the tools and cleaning supplies gone. After I paint, I can put back the missing lamp and plant in the right corner and put the mantle back onto the fireplace.


Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com