Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Around the House June 9 through June 15

What's on your agenda this week? Besides the routine housework Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, laundry Monday, Thursday and Saturday, two newsletters Monday and Thursday (one each day), meals and dishes every day, and our routine grocery trip on Thursday, I also plan to clean the siding and gutters at the front entrance and along the deck, clean the front stoop and deck, clean the four screens and windows and both doors at these locations. I need to clean the deck furniture again. Just did that at the end of April but the pollen is crazy bad this year so it needs it again.

We mowed Friday afternoon so I need to sweep and vacuum the grass from the basement/garage and mop our floors in the house. Both vehicles need to be cleaned on the inside. I'm a bit behind on this stuff but better late than never I suppose; we had a busy weekend. Friday or Saturday, I need to make our deviled eggs and cherry yum yum dessert for our Father's Day get-together next Saturday or Sunday. There is a good chance of rain all week but a little rain shouldn't spoil any plans I have for outdoor cleaning. I'll be wet anyway from perspiration and splash back from the water hose. I'm actually looking forward to it since it should be overcast while I'm doing my outdoor cleaning. In the evenings, I can work on some sort of craft in order to relax. I almost have a plastic canvas project finished.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com