Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Friday, June 6, 2014

First full Weekend in June. Any Plans this Weekend?

I got all my major cleaning done today. Took all day but it's finished. Started at about 6 a.m. Cleo "helped" most of the day until she got tired. She's been lying at the back door for a couple of hours.


I finally have an outdoor cleaning schedule made. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. 

We'll probably mow tonight. I will give hubby his hair cut and wash a load of towels tomorrow (Saturday). Our older son wants us to come to his house to grill A1 burgers tomorrow night so I'll  make the patties tomorrow and Chocolate Mallow Mousse for dessert afterward. Here's the link to the recipe: http://www.kraftbrands.com/coolwhip/recipes/recipe-detail.aspx?recipeId=55892&recipeName=Chocolate Mallow Mousse. Looks easy to make. Sounds delicious. I've also wanted tomato and blt sandwiches so I have a bunch of tomatoes and some lettuce to wash tomorrow. Some will go to our son's with us to put on the burgers.

I'll just need to clean the bathrooms Sunday. And I'll work on my plastic canvas project the rest of the time. Do you have any plans?



Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com