Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Friday, October 2, 2015

Great Day Off


I took the day off so my son and I could go to a quilt show with my mom and dad. Afterwards we had some lunch then headed off to Walmart where I found the most adorable fabric. One of  my friends had shown me the snowman fabric so I was looking for that in particular. They had some cute coordinating fabric to go with it so I got a couple of yards each. Below are some pictures from our outing.



Yes, this is Walmart fabric.

















Cute little visitor outside the doors from the quilt show.


Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com