Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Remembrance Quilt Update

Hi everyone!

I have been steadily working on the remembrance quilt for my cousin whose daughter died in August. I found a cute heart and vines corners cross stitch patterns that goes well with the letters and numbers I am using for the "In Remembrance of" message I am stitching for the quilt. However, I can't get the corner sections to line up, so I'm ripping it all out and I'm going to create my own simple corners and border to use. I want to have this finished by the end of the week so I can take it to my mom to give to my cousin whenever she wants to. Anyway, below is the the quilt progress. It's just waiting for me to stitch the message onto it.

Just need to bind the bottom after stitching the "In Remembrance of" section on.

The back shows the quilting better.
This is 100% hand quilted and stitched.

The birth and death dates are actually on the stitched piece now.

I'll be back soon to show you more new fabric and to share some of my crafting ventures I have planned for them.


Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com