Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Winter Activities: Quilting

Quilting is a great winter activity. I enjoyed a couple of my quilting endeavors last week. I am finally finished with over half of the cat cheater quilt I have been working on since December. And I finished piecing the quilt top and back I started working on last month - Winter Cabins. I have to have that one finished by October, but I don't want another UFO project to deal with later. So I hope to finish the cat quilt within two or three weeks before I start quilting Winter Cabins. Scroll down to see the accomplishments.







Hubby also surprised me with this pretty rose and lily bouquet Friday - for Valentine's Day. I just got this picture yesterday. As you can see in the background, it is snowing. It had been snowing for maybe 30 minutes. Below that is what we woke up to this morning - about 5 1/2" of snow. As many of you know, we love wildlife and do what we can to encourage that type of activity around our house - especially birds. Tomorrow, I'll share some pictures of activity around the bird feeders Friday as the birds anticipated the approach of bad weather over the weekend.




Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com