Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Finished the Cat Quilt and Started Quilting the Winter Cabins Quilt

Woo hoo! I finished the cat quilt and our cat is enjoying it. I have it draped across the couch. I have those pictures below.

I have also started quilting the Winter Cabins quilt for the October quilt show. I have only seven months to finish this one! Only going to finish one square this week. I am going to have to pick up the pace to finish it in seven months! I have some awesome ideas and tips that will become a book with this one. I hope to work on that as I work on the quilt as well, so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. There are so many things going on in my life right now and I don't want to give anything up. Ü





Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com