Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Flamingo Fabric and Easter Fabric

Hi everyone!

Well, I did it again. Even though I have a closet half full and a cabinet nearly full of fabric, I went shopping and found some fabric I just can't live without. I'm sure there is a psychological issue to deal with here but we'll call it therapy instead. Ü I thought you might enjoy seeing the new fabric I got at Hobby Lobby last Friday so you'll see those photos below.

Is it raining where you live? It's pouring here and my head is pounding. My headache should go away, though, once the rain stops in an hour or so. The forecast is calling for more snow Thursday. But we are supposed to get less than an inch. So far, we have gotten at least two inches with those forecasts so I am hopeful we will get less than an inch this time. I don't mind snow when it doesn't accumulate so much.

What have you all been up to? I have printed and cut out some quilting templates for my new Winter Cabins quilt I made for the October quilt show. And I printed and cut out (with some help from my DIL) some hexagon shapes I will use to make a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt with the flamingo fabric and coordinates below. I'll call that quilt Florida Vacation. With any luck I'll have that quilt ready for the 2017 quilt show. I'm not sure what I'll make with the Easter fabric yet.

I am working feverishly to finish the cat quilt to free up the quilt frame for the Winter Cabins quilt. I hope I'll be able to quilt through the quilt templates I printed for that. That will probably be part of a quilt class I will have for you all soon on www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com.

I have also written a poem for the annual poetry contest on SpiritFirst.com. We're allowed three poems per entry but I barely had time to write the one. And I have finally started one of my novels - a Christian western romance mystery. It has a lot of twists and turns that I think will keep everyone on the edge of their seats. I plan to work on my other novel once the judging is finished for the 3DayNovel Contest I turned it in to last Labor Day. I'm not sure I'll ever do that contest again. It was rough. So far, that has neither been accepted nor declined so they must have gotten several entries. And last but not least, I am almost finished with the cross stitched piece I worked on for the cross stitch class on the ECC blog. Work has slowed for now on Upwork. But I am always looking for the next big job. But for now, I'm enjoying my other hobbies. I'd love to hear what you all are up to!




Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com