Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Update on Winter Cabins Quilt and Flower Jars Cross Stitch

I finished stitching another jar of flowers. There are about six more jars to complete the project. So that may take a few more months to complete since I'm not able to work on it every day.

I started quilting the heart vine onto the borders of the Winter Cabins quilt yesterday after taking a brief break from quilting. This is going quickly so I hope to have another update in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for stopping by to see my work in progress. Now that spring has arrived, there is so much to do and crafting progress is slower. But I will have updates as I finish each goal.




Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com