Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Spring and Summer Busy-ness

Hi everyone. I thought I'd drop by to let you know I'm still alive. I am working on the quilt little by little. And it's coming along very well. But when warmer weather arrives, outdoor activities and work come into play. I hope to get so much accomplished before fall gets here. That also includes a lot of indoor deep cleaning. A busy spring is going to soon turn into a busy summer. My reading and crafting comes to a crawl this time of the year - and this year in particular. I'm sure all of you know what I'm talking about. I'm not getting any younger and lots of things have to be taken care of.

I have been extremely busy with my Upwork work as well. That's a good thing.

And, now, after letting my wisdom teeth remain in my mouth for all these years, it's now time to have them removed to avoid complications. At 51 years of age, this isn't going to be fun. But once it's done, I can move forward. I just wish that someone would have had the initiative to move this forward 20 years ago or so. But the dentists just wanted to "let sleeping dogs lie". Well, now, those dogs are barking! Ü

Despite the busy-ness, my husband and I have still taken time to enjoy our backyard leisure two or three evenings a week. We are attracting lots of wildlife by giving the animals food, water, shelter and tranquility. Mostly birds, squirrels and rabbits drop by in the evenings when we have time to sit outside after dinner has been eaten and dishes have been washed. We have five or six new species of birds visiting now. Must be spreading by word of mouth. Ü I'm ready to get our certified wildlife habitat certificate.

I love all of it though. I'm not complaining, just explaining. Being busy lets me know I'm needed and it gives me a purpose in life.  I plan to finish reading those last 50 pages in Uncle Tom's Cabin when I have my few days of down time after my surgery.

For now, I'm ready to start one of dozens of other projects on my to-do list. I hope you all are having a great spring and getting lots done as well.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com