Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

New Quilt Pattern and Haunted Doll

Hi! What have you all been up to? Just business as usual for me. But I wanted to drop by and show you a couple of my latest purchases. 

My friend, Vicki, sent me a picture of a quilt so I immediately started searching for a pattern that resembled that quilt. I soon found the Open Heart pattern, which is smaller than the quilt she sent a picture of but has the same concept. The 22 in. x 22 in. will suit me fine as it looks like a tedious pattern to follow. So, I bought it. I'm not sure yet when I'll get to work on it. 

The doll is supposed to be haunted. She should arrive sometime this week with a story as to why she may be haunted. As most of you know, our house was haunted for a few years. Then all of a sudden the events stopped. I kind of miss the strange occurrences and hope Sarah, the doll, can help revive that excitement. I'll let you know how that goes.



Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com