Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Friday, September 7, 2018

September 7, 2018 Newsletter - Product Reviews, Etsy Labor Day Sale and More!

Good morning! I hope you have all been well. I wanted to drop by and give you some updates.

ETSY SALE
First of all, I wanted to remind all of you that we're having a Labor Day sale at Etsy on all the remaining items in our store. Go to https://www.etsy.com/shop/MomandPopCraft? and save 20% instantly on all remaining items through September 29, 2018. We generally don't have but a couple of updates a month. Lately, I've been updating only once a month! I plan to add only a few items a month through December and offering them at discount prices. I will announce the addition of those items HERE! So be sure to sign up on the right side of the page to receive our updates via email.

PRODUCT REVIEWS
The Craftways Jesus Latch Hook Kit #133745 that I finished last month had plenty of yarn to finish the project. I accidentally unraveled several pieces with my latch hook that had to be thrown away, and there was still plenty of yarn to finish the project.


I just finished Dimensions Footprints Cross Stitch Kit 16700 titled "He Spoke". I ran out of a couple of floss colors before the project was finished. Luckily I did have close colors available from my personal stock. If the same thing happens to you, you should be able to email Dimensions and request more of the color you run out of and they will ship it to you at no additional fee. I will frame and mat this eventually. Just love the way it turned out.

I'm still working on the Plaid Paint by Number kit 21760 titled "Morning Run". I still have about 1/4 of the project to finish. I started running low on most of the paint colors I will need to complete the project. I contacted Plaid Monday. They replied Tuesday. My new paint colors will arrive in 12 to 14 days at no charge. Below are some progress pictures that I took week-by-week last month. Remember though, that I had already done about 1/3 of the project about two years ago. I had wanted to finish this last month. Now I hope to have it finished by the end of this month. 




BACKYARD IMAGES
We've had our Black Diamond crepe myrtle for about three years now. We finally have flowers!
This image is of the first flower that erupted on it. There are not four more flowers and more are ready to burst open. 

One foggy morning, I looked out the kitchen window to look at our freshly stained deck [: )] and noticed that a spider had been very busy building this beautiful web. I think it was living in the flower pot while it waited for prey to come along.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon to announce the first of those special sales on Etsy.

Have a nice day! 
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com