Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

August 7, 2018 Newsletter - Latch Hook Video Available at E-Craft Classes, Project Updates

Hi everyone! I thought I'd pop in and let you know that I have a Latch Hook Tips video/slideshow available for you to watch at the following link on our sister site, E Craft Classes: https://ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/2018/08/video-4-latch-hook-tips-from.html.

I also finished the Jesus latch hook project that is presented in the video. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Now I just have to figure out which method I will use to hang it and where to hang it!


Now, I'm trying to finish this paint by number project below that I started about three years ago! The first image is the point at which I started on it again last Thursday. The second image is the progress I have made on it in three days. This is the project I have chosen to finish by the end of August. I just hope I have enough days in this month to finish it! What projects are you trying to finish?





Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com