Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March 6, 2019 Newsletter - Quick Hello

Good morning!

I wanted to drop by with a quick hello today. I hope all of you are doing well. So far, we have managed to avoid the flu and pneumonia that are going around in our area. I've been doing some deep cleaning along with my routine housework throughout each week to keep as much dust (a.k.a. germ and bacteria host) out as possible.

Because of the added cleaning, I haven't been doing much crafting. That doesn't mean that I won't suddenly drop the cleaning for a couple of days though. So keep a watch on Happy Home Creations 2019 (formerly Mom and Pop Craft) on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/HHC2019. I do a lot of thinking while I clean, so you just never know when one of those ideas will go directly to the sewing machine, embroidery machine, or Cricut. ; ) I have several classes yet to take on the Cricut and finally, have a few supplies coming thanks to my family. I understand it's quite addictive once you get the hang of using it.

I'll try to make it back by the end of the month with a new item announcement and at least one product review. Let me know if you have any happy home ideas I can make for you. Personalize it with an initial from the list of hummingbird fonts at the following link on our blog: https://www.sewpractical.com/2019/02/hummingbird-font-initial-choices-for.html.

Until we meet again, take care and stay well. Remember that a smile is sunshine for the soul. Ü

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com