Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, April 1, 2019

April 1, 2019 Newsletter - Etsy Sale and New Item Listed!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for dropping by. How are you all today? I hope well. I want to let you know that I have ditched the www.SewPractical.com domain name. GoDaddy's prices have gotten so high that I didn't pay for that this year. So, if you found us through an internet search, you can now find us only at the Google Blogspot address of www.sewpractical.blogspot.com.

NEW ON ETSY
By now, you've realized I didn't get back with a new item before March ended. But I did finish a new tissue box cover and listed it this morning for you. Here's the link to our adorable Just Monkeying Around tissue box cover: https://www.etsy.com/listing/695241447/quilted-square-tissue-box-cover-just?ref=shop_home_feat_1&pro=1&frs=1. Below is a quick peek. 🔻🔻


ETSY SALE
With Easter and Mother's Day coming up quickly, I decided to have a sale. Hop on over to the following link https://www.etsy.com/shop/HHC2019? to take advantage of this.

SOULS NOT SALES
My Souls Not Sales book event will be active all April. I have posted my entire book Women Making Time for God on my Women Making Time for God blog. You can find that post here: https://womenmakingtimeforgod.blogspot.com/2019/04/souls-not-sales-women-making-time-for.html. Watch for another book to be released soon!

UPDATE
I just finished a quilt project, and I just started a bookmark cross stitch project, so I hope to get some pictures and prepare a product review or two for you in the next newsletter or two.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com