Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

April 16, 2019 Newsletter

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying this great spring weather and that you weren't devastated by the storms that went through last week.

CHANGES
Don't forget, we are no longer using www.sewpractical.com as our domain name. We have reverted back to using www.sewpractical.blogspot.com as our domain name.

Mom and Pop Craft on Etsy is now HHC2019, which is short for Happy Home Creations. Ü

PRODUCT REVIEW
Below are a  few projects I have finished this month and I would like to tell you a little bit about the products in case you're thinking about making these as well.

This is one of the bookmarks I have made from a kit I bought from Herrschners back in February. However, I only received a kit for four and bought a kit to make 12 bookmarks. I just contacted them to find out where my kits for the other eight bookmarks are. When they are back in stock to order, be sure you get all 12 bookmarks. I started another bookmark last night and will show it in my next newsletter. There is more than enough floss to finish each bookmark...so far anyway. So I cross stitched a friend's name onto this one. This personalization is not included with the kits. Here is the link so you can see all of those bookmarks if you would like:
https://www.herrschners.com/product/herrschners%26%23174-+bright+flowers+bookmarks+counted+cross-stitch+kit.do?from=Search&cx=0



Below is a quilt I just finished. It has the Footprints poem embroidered onto it. The stamped quilt top is all that came in the package. Backing, batting, quilting thread, and embroidery floss has to be purchased separately. I can't remember who makes it now. I do remember that I bought it at Ben Franklin Crafts a couple of years ago. The stem stitch was the only stitch used to embroider the words and footprints onto the quilt top. I hand stitched and hand quilted the entire quilt except for the binding, which I machine stitched so I could finish it before a very important date. This is a very calming type of craft to do. Just stitch over the stamped words or images!



SOULS NOT SALES
Don't forget. My Souls Not Sales book event will be active all April. I have posted my entire book Women Making Time for God on my Women Making Time for God blog. You can find that post at the following link: https://womenmakingtimeforgod.blogspot.com/2019/04/souls-not-sales-women-making-time-for.html

ETSY
I also want to remind you about our sale going on this month at Happy Home Creations (HHC2019) on Etsy.

With all this pollen in the air, Mom's going to be reaching for a tissue quite often right now. Our tissue box covers are a great way to tell her Happy Mother's Day, and she can use hers for many years to come.

If she likes honey bees, she will adore this Quilted Honey Bees Square Tissue Box Cover Sustainable Gift.

Is she a sock monkey collector? Check out our Quilted Square Tissue Box Cover - Just Monkeying Around Embroidered Sock Monkeys - See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil Sustainable Gift

Maybe she's a lady who likes personalized gifts. We have a tissue box cover for that mom too! Single Monogram Hummingbird Font Quilted Square Tissue Box Cover Sustainable Gift. This may take a few days to complete so get your order in soon! ; )

UNTIL NEXT TIME
Thank you for dropping by to see us today. Feel free to send us an Etsy message if you have any questions about any of the items we have for sale. We'll reply within 24 hours or less.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com