Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, April 29, 2019

April 29, 2019 Newsletter - Souls Not Sales Ending Soon, New Ebay Listings

Hello everyone!

I'm glad you decided to stop by for a visit! I thought I'd prepare another newsletter before April ended.

SOULS NOT SALES ENDS APRIL 30, 2019
Tomorrow is the final day of our Souls Not Sales event at our Women Making Time for God blog. I will remove the Women Making Time for God post of the entire book on May 1, 2019. If you missed it, you can buy the book on Amazon at the following link: https://www.amazon.com/Women-Making-Time-Patricia-Wilson/dp/1521580901. If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can still read the digital version free!

EBAY
We have started selling on Ebay again. Things that don't fit into the Happy Home Creations theme on Etsy are going to be sold on Ebay. I hope you can check in from time to time to see what we're listing there as well. https://www.ebay.com/sch/krafty-tools/m.html?

CURRENT PROJECTS
I finally pulled the Cricut out of the box to play with it the last couple of weeks. It's not as scary to use as I thought it would be. Ü I learned a lot with these practice projects. For instance, I think I need to etch those glass jars longer than 10 minutes. ; ) We went to Michaels Saturday for more supplies! So watch for more Cricut projects soon.


I used permanent vinyl to make this Let Go Let God design to jazz 
up this already cute zebra stripe shopping tote.

We spent part of Saturday afternoon etching these cute glass jars so we
can keep the sugar and tea bags together. I can never remember how
to make the tea, so I'll make a little recipe card with the Cricut 
to attach to the tea bag jar. I think these would make adorable 
and thoughtful gifts. What do you think?



Product Review: Herrshners Cross Stitch Bookmarks
In my last post, I showed you a bookmark I had made for a friend. I'm making another one for another friend and will have a picture of it to share with you next month. Anyway, at that time, I had just realized that I only received four of the twelve patterns and only half of the floss and one-third of the aida cloth, so I contacted Herrshners that day. I received a reply before the next day. Thankfully they had already sent out the eight missing patterns a couple of weeks before and I received those just a few days later, and the missing floss is now on the way. They aren't going to send any more aida cloth, but I have a stash I'll use to finish those other eight.


Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.Blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com