Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, June 10, 2019

June 10, 2019 Newsletter Cleaning Out the Craft Room

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well today. It has been nearly 2 months since my last post! I do apologize for that. Because of all the necessary de-cluttering that has been going on, I haven't had time to make new items for the Etsy store, which also means I haven't had time to make items from craft kits for product reviews. There are two more rooms that need serious de-cluttering, but I will make an effort to make at least one new item each month for the Etsy store. I do have a few more ideas I think you will like. So stay tuned for those.

I still may not have time to create items from kits for product reviews for a while. This year is flying by, so winter will be here before we know it. Then I should have time to get back to my purchased craft kits and review those for you.

eBay Listings

I am pleased to announce that during all of this de-cluttering, I have found some fabric, patterns, and other supplies that I am willing to part with. Some will be sold in our garage sale, but there are a few items I have decided are eBay worthy.  I have quite a bit of fabric listings right now and will be listing many more items over the next several weeks. I have been a serious craft collector for over 20 years, so visit at least once a week to see all the new stuff I'll be adding. eBay allows us to combine shipping for up to 30 days worth of multiple auctions you win from us - if you want to wait that extended period of time to receive your items.

You can view all of our eBay listings at the following link:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/krafty-tools/m.html?item=140843175484&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc

Coming Soon!

I have started creating my own cross stitch patterns...well, technically, just one at this point. But it was lots of fun! So I worked on the protocol piece when I had a few free minutes here and there during the current de-cluttering project. I'm not ready to share the finished products just yet. Hopefully, I can be ready to give you peek no later than the New Year.

Thank you very much for dropping by today. Stay well and have a great life.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.Blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com