Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

June 26, 2019 Newsletter - Fabric and Other Craft Supplies on Ebay

Good morning! I hope you're all well today. I wanted to drop by this morning to remind you all I'm still slowly adding items from the craft room to eBay, where we sell under the name krafty-tools. I have listed lots of fabric and patterns and have more items to list over the next couple of weeks or so.

Very soon, I will make a few things that can be purchased on either Etsy or eBay. Maybe even Amazon! I just want you to have the option to buy from YOUR favorite location.

Thank you for being patient with me as I struggle to get through the additional work of summer on top of my studies, freelance career, eBay listing, preparing for a yard sale, decluttering the house, and routine household chores. Visit our Sew Practical blog often as I have some other ideas in my head that I hope to get started on this fall!

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.Blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com