Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

July 24, 2019 Newsletter - Midsummer News

Good morning all! I hope your summer is going well.

ETSY
I wanted to quickly drop by and tell you about the new Thank You cards I have added to Etsy at the following link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/704889236/set-of-5-pastel-thank-you-cards?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1. This is a custom order. So please allow up to 1 week for me to make them for you when you order them. You will receive 5 cards in the 5 colors shown, 5 white envelopes, and free shipping for $14.99. If you would like to have this set of cards in other colors, just contact me through Etsy conversations and I'll do my best to meet your request.

Special for my blog readers only! I will make additional cards for you for $1.50 each with the purchase of the first 5 cards - so $14.99 for the first 5 and $1.50 for each additional card. Additional cards MUST be requested before the time of your purchase and will be shipped with the original set of 5. You will receive white envelopes and free shipping with the additional cards as well. I will create a special listing just for you to pay for your custom set of 5 plus extra cards. Please be aware that more time may be needed to make your set when you order additional cards. I will provide updates as I progress through your order.


More new items coming to Etsy soon!

EBAY
I have added a few handmade items to eBay for very low prices. If you want to look at those, go to https://www.ebay.com/sch/krafty-tools/m.html?item. These are larger items that I can no longer include free shipping on. I have reduced the selling prices of these items to offset the higher shipping fees.

Thanks for dropping by today to read our newsletter.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.Blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com