Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September 4, 2019 Newsletter

Good morning everyone!

I hope you're all having a terrific day so far. I wanted to quickly drop by and thank all of you for visiting our Ebay listings while we had some of our craft items for sale there. We really appreciate your support!

ETSY
I have just listed our fall and Christmas patterns on Etsy for those of you who enjoy making fall and Christmas items. These are the e-patterns only that you download and print yourself. If you're interested in buying a mailed pattern instead, send us an Etsy message and we'll get in touch with you about a price.

I will finally have a few finished items to list on Etsy soon. So visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/HHC2019? frequently to see those as those are added. I will also send out another newsletter when I have the first of those finished items listed. If you don't want to miss these announcements, just sign up to receive them via email just on the right side of this page. : ) I post only one or two newsletters a month and only when we have an update to share with you.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.Blogspot.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com