Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, November 19, 2018

November 19, 2018 Thanksgiving Newsletter

Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by today. Before we get started, I want to take a moment to tell everyone to have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. We hope you can find something to be thankful for every day and not just on one day of the year.

Etsy
Don't forget our 25% off sale going on at https://www.etsy.com/shop/MomandPopCraft?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&section_id=22567850. These items will not be relisted once they expire, so get them while they're available. : )

Product Review
Below is a picture of a couple of Christmas projects I finished recently and a review for each if you would like to try to make these.



These are both Felt Street felt kits. The kits include the plastic jars as well as all the other supplies needed to complete the projects. You do need to have your own sewing needle and a glue gun for some parts of these projects. These are labeled as candy holders, but I think they would be cute to hold bath beads, craft pom poms, or any other small objects. These were lots of fun to make.

Felt Street is a division of Herrschners. Snowy Treats snowman is item # 508932. Santa is item #508902.

I bought a third one called Ho Ho Ho (a different Santa) when I bought these two. The pieces to make the hat were missing from that kit. I contacted Herrshners via their online form, supplied the order number when prompted, and the customer representative that was emailing me told me that order number is not showing up for her. I ordered these three years ago, but the order number is still in my account so I'm not sure why it was not showing up on her end. She also wanted to send me a PDF of "the pattern" so I'm not certain she read my original email. I reminded her I wasn't contacting her for a pattern. But my point is, if you buy any of these kits be sure you check the contents right away. If any pieces are missing, I recommend you call them instead of emailing them. I finally gave up on the email representative and may call Herrshners when I'm having a good day. : )

As you are aware, I contact companies all the time when I'm missing pieces or run out of the kit supplies before I'm finished. This is the first time I have ever been denied replacement or additional supplies needed to complete a project. I really don't believe this is Herrshner's policy. That's why I want to call them before I give up entirely on the third kit.

Again, happy Thanksgiving. I'll be back in December with more listings and sales offers.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com