Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, November 5, 2018

November 5, 2018 Newsletter 25% Off, Free Tutorial, and More

Good morning everyone! It's great to be back on this beautiful November day. We have some exciting updates for you today.

ETSY
We're offering 25% off ALL items in our Finished Christmas Items section of our Etsy store through December 3, 2018. Prices have been slashed on most of the items already (original prices are shown in the description so you can see those savings), so another 25% off and FREE SHIPPING only sweetens the deal. We have Christmas ornament sets, placemats, table runners, dolls, wreaths, and more! Just click on the following link to get started! https://www.etsy.com/shop/MomandPopCraft?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&section_id=22567850

Don't forget! If you leave a 5-star review on Etsy, we'll send you a code to receive 25% off on ALL future purchases

FREE Pet Bed Tutorial
I posted this free tutorial to the blog yesterday. Here's the link in case you missed it: https://www.sewpractical.com/2018/11/free-pet-bed-tutorial.html

Product Review
I'm almost finished embroidering this stamped for embroidery lap quilt top from Jack Dempsey Needle Art Item 940, Pattern #493 titled Footprints. The instructions call for 3 skeins of blue embroidery floss and 3 skeins of brown embroidery floss. I got 4 skeins of each. I used 3 1/2 skeins of the brown and will likely use more than 3 skeins of blue by the time I'm finished. So I wanted you to be aware of that in case you're interested in making one of these yourself.

I have decided on a pretty blue and white plaid to use as my backing when I decide to quilt this after Christmas. You can catch a glimpse of it in the lower left corner of the quilt top in the image below.



Upcoming Projects
I have selected three Christmas candy holder projects from Felt Street to work on for the next couple of weeks. So I will have a product review for these kits in my next newsletter.



 

I wanted to share these sketching projects I just got at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. This will be a new adventure for me when I get time - and the nerve : ) - to work on them.



Around the House
I wanted to share some of the colors in our backyard before the rain pulls all of the leaves off. I love the way the colors blend so well together. That's it for this newsletter. I hope all of you have a great week! I'll be back soon with more updates. P.S. I'd love to hear how all of you are doing.




Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com