Disclaimer

ANY FINISHED ITEMS SOLD ON THIS SITE ARE MEANT TO BE USED OR COLLECTED BY PERSONS 18 YEARS AND OLDER. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THANK YOU.

Monday, December 3, 2018

December 3, 2018 Newsletter

Good morning!

I hope all of you had a lovely Thanksgiving. We did. My family and I stopped our regular bible studies and had a week of thankful bible studies and named several things we were thankful for during that week. It was a great reminder for each of us to say all those out loud during our bible reading each night.

In spite of all my transcribing work in November, I was still able to finish a few projects. They actually happened to be Christmas gifts, so I may actually publish a third newsletter after Christmas to show those to you.

WOMEN MAKING TIME FOR GOD
During our Souls Not Sales event through December 31, 2018, you can read my book free at the following Women Making Time for God blog link instead of purchasing it from Amazon: https://womenmakingtimeforgod.blogspot.com/2018/03/souls-not-sales-women-making-time-for.html.

ETSY
Keeping with the Christmas season, I have added more items and started another Etsy sale. The sale will run from December 3, 2018 to January 2, 2019. Here is the link to all the items on sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MomandPopCraft/items?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&section_id=1. Shipping is still free! Many of the items on sale will be great for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, or birthday gifts. The rest of the sale items are Christmas decor.

This will likely be the last sale I will run for a while and will definitely be the last time you will see any of these items listed in our Etsy store. I plan to rebrand and rename our store in 2019. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an Etsy message. I reply within about 24 hours of receiving those.

As always, thanks for dropping by and reading our post.

Have a nice day!
www.SewPractical.com
www.MarvsWindowsTips.com